Faith Direct is fully compliant with the regulations required by the Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council. As a Level 1 merchant, the highest level available, our systems are subject to quarterly security scans and a comprehensive annual on-site recertification process. This is the same certification as Amazon, Google and Bank of America, for example.
- Compliance with the PCI Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) means that Faith Direct’s systems are secure, and members can trust us with their sensitive payment card information.
- Compliance is an ongoing process, not a one-time event. It helps prevent security breaches and theft of payment card data, not just today, but in the future.
- Faith Direct uses a third party Qualified Security Assessor to conduct our PCI audits ensuring that our security measures are being reviewed by an impartial qualified auditor.
- Using a third party assessor ensures that your PCI audit is accurate and your security measures unequivocally meet the PCI DSS.
- Organizations that certify compliance using a Self-Assessment Questionnaire are often more vulnerable to fines in the event of a breach.
To download the Faith Direct Certificate of Compliance click here.
What is the PCI DSS? Click here to learn more.
Service Organization Controls 2 Report
Faith Direct maintains an annual SOC 2 report performed by an independent accounting firm in accordance with the auditing standards developed by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA). This report is a detailed audit and review of the controls in place at Faith Direct relevant to security, availability, processing integrity, confidentiality and privacy.
To request a copy of the Faith Direct SOC 2 Report please click here to contact a Faith Direct representative.
Faith Direct maintains the following insurance policies:
- General Liability
- Errors and Omissions
For more specific information, or certification requests, please click here to contact a Faith Direct representative.