eGiving is a great way to increase your offertory and expand your church ministries – but only if your program is designed to grow stronger, year after year.
Here’s what an analysis of growth patterns in Faith Direct church clients tells us:
- In your program’s second year, the number of eGivers should increase by 60%.
- Year 3-6 program growth should be another 20%.
- The result? A 5-year combined growth rate of 246%!
Has your eGiving flatlined?
If your church isn’t experiencing similar growth, remember these three strategies to enhance your program and keep it growing:
- INCREASE your communications: Through our full-service program, Faith Direct churches spread the news about eGiving via annual letters and email campaigns, plus regular bulletin announcements as well as online and social media posts. The more people know about the benefits of eGiving, the more likely they are to sign up.
- EXPAND how people can give: You need to make sure your eGiving program allows your church families to give when they want and how they want. With Faith Direct, this means people can sign up online or with paper forms, and they can use our smartphone app to increase their giving or make one-time gifts to the church when they feel inspired.
- STRENGTHEN your stewardship message: Don’t forget to include your eGiving program in annual stewardship drives. Faith Direct churches emphasize that eGiving helps conserve resources, and also provides a steady monthly income to sustain church ministries. eGiving is great stewardship!