Are you deciding on the best eGiving program for your church, or reviewing your current provider to make sure it’s still the best fit?
Faith Direct wants to help you make the most informed decision possible.
Below you will find our 2016 eGiving Program Checklist. This easy-to-download PDF covers every aspect of your eGiving needs from Program Administration, Communication and Customer Service to Administrative Services and Security.
|eGiving Program Considerations
- Does your eGiving provider charge a percentage of donations along with added user fees – or does it feature a flat fee inclusive of all services?
- Can your members use the program to give to all collections, and to register for parish events?
- Will your church be responsible for introducing and promoting the eGiving program to your members – or does the program have a full-service stewardship component?
- Does the program offer dedicated customer service for users by phone, email and online chat?
- Is your church responsible for contacting members regarding needed updates to their credit card information, or does the program handle this task?
- How does the provider protect donors’ sensitive financial information – and how much responsibility will your church bear in the event of a data breach?
- Who is the Merchant of Record: your church or the processor?
This 2016 eGiving Program Checklist covers a lot of ground, because there’s plenty to think about as you make this important decision for your church. Faith Direct wants you to make the best choice for your church’s eGiving program. We hope this Checklist helps!
Download the 2016 eGiving Program Checklist Now!